You can really eel the city’s pulse at the bazaars and flea markets. And Varsovians have haggling in their blood. The Sunday morning bazaar at the Olimpia Stadium will prove this. There’s nothing you can’t buy there and design must-haves are a bargain.
The new food fairs are an up-and-coming phenomenon. The seasonal breakfast fairs are now taking place in nearly every district. And the more permanent fixtures are the 19th century Fortecy, hosted by the Kręglicy restauranteurs every Wednesday and the bazaar on Okulska. You can get top eco products from local producers from all over Poland (and not only). Bon appetit!
– Bazar Olimpia, Górczewska St. 56/60, Su 7-15
– Koło flea market, Obozowa St. 99, Sat-Su 6-15
– Targ Śniadaniowy / Breakfast Market, www.targsniadaniowy.pl
– Targ Dobrego Jedzenia, Forteca, Zakroczymska St. 12, We 8-16, www.kregliccy.pl
– Bazar Olkuska, Olkuska St. 12, Mo-Fr 10-19, Sa 8.30-16, www.bazarolkuska.pl