The highest density of creative people per square metre is expected to take place on 16th and 17th of June at Drukarnia on Mińska Street.
It is the 5th edition of the event. Organizers expect over 2000 creatives from all over Europe. You can still join in. You will learn how to develop your career, business and how to keep sane in this crazy creative branch. We don’t have to encourage you that if you are a designer or work with designers you just simply cannot miss this event.
Element Talks touches upon a number of subjects which show what a designer’s profession look like from the backstage. You will meet those who are interested in the recent trends in design and changes undergoing in our world. You will establish new contacts, take part in workshops.
At Element Talks you will see guests from all over the world. The lectures will be held by:
– Deyan Sudjic – Director of the Design Museum in London
– Daniela Garza – Project Manager & Creative Director in Anagrama, Mexico
– Eike König – Founder & Creative Director of Berlin-based creative collective HORT
– Adi Binder – the Director of UX & Design at Moovit
– Mark Porter – The Guardian Layout Designer
– Bartosz Jurkowski – Improviser and Customer Experience Manager at Klub Komediowy (Comedy Club)
– Petra Eriksson – Illustrator
– Łukasz Zbieranowski – Fajne Chłopaki (Cool Dudes)
– Martina Flor – Lettering Artist
– José Bernabé – Typography Artist, Designer and Illustrator
– Adrian & Gidi – Photographers and Set Designers
This year’s edition of Element Talks will be accompanied by the announcement of the winners of the Polish Graphic Design Awards. It is a summary of what was happening on the graphic design scene in Poland in 2017. The initiative was iniciated by Rene Wawrzkiewicz.